Ankex is a new kind of crypto derivatives exchange that offers sophisticated trading from the security of decentralized self-custody.
- Secure self-custody
- Your keys, your coins. Your trading assets are not stored in an omnibus account as on centralized exchanges, but remain secured in your own Qredo decentralized self-custody vault.
- Transparency through cryptography
- Don't trust, verify. All balances are mapped in real-time to their collaterals via Qredo Block Explorer, and transactions initiated by the exchange - such as liquidations - will be always visible & offer auditable proofs of liquidation.
- High-performance trading
- Trade a range of perpetuals with up to 50x leverage and competitive fees, and get the best execution with advanced order types, a limit order book, and powerful matching engine.
Advanced trading tools
vs CEXes and DEXes
Security without compromising on performance
Built on Qredo’s decentralized network, Ankex offers traders the speed and sophistication of centralized exchanges, backed by the security of Qredo dMPC (decentralized MPC) self custody solution.
Collateral is held in your self-custody trading wallet, secured by Qredo dMPC.
- Qredo decentralized multi-party computation (dMPC) leverages MPC over a Layer 2 network to remove private key risk, offering flexible transaction signing controls and the ability to create sub wallets for different strategies or instruments.
Without leaving the security of Qredo Network
- Create an Ankex trading wallet, instantly transfer your collateral and start trading.
Trades are executed by Ankex
- Which delivers deep liquidity, tight spreads, and low latency execution.
Settled securely between counterparties
- Once executed, trades are securely settled between counterparties on Qredo’s Layer 2 blockchain. Transaction legitimacy can be independently cryptographically verified through zero-knowledge proofs.